Local businesses have demonstrated their generosity once again by donating a bumper bundle of prizes for the WinterFest raffle.
The raffle is a major part of our fundraising drive to raise money for the WinterFest Wellbeing Fund and NE Essex Mind. This year's prizes include lunches at Brightlingsea pubs, an oil painting by local artist Julie Taylor Lange, haircuts, rounds of golf, Tai Chi sessions and vouchers from shops and restaurants.
Tickets will be on sale at all Winterfest events - just look out for the stewards in their WinterFest t-shirts. Prizewinners will be announced after the draw has taken place in early March after WinterFest 2020 has finished.
WinterFest events kick off or February 1st with a performance by poet Martin Newell in the Rosebud and a gig by the Firebird Seven in the Railway Tavern.
The prizes are:
- Fishing trip for 2 people
- Lunch at the Yachtsmans Arms for 2
- Oil painting by Julie Taylor Lange
- Hamper of luxury beauty goods x 2
- Fresh fruit hamper from Bumbles
Bottle of prosecco and chocolates
- Vines Voucher £20
- Smiths Butchers £10 meat voucher
- Togs- Scarf
- An Ethical Life - basket of goodies
- David Lloyd Family pass for 2 weeks
- Lunch for two at The Rosebud, Brightlingsea
- family Day Pass for Hasty’s Adventure Farm, Clacton
- A 4-ball round of 9-hole golf (or 4 rounds of 9-holes for 1 person) at Millers Barn Golf Park, Clacton
- £100 voucher for event or wedding prop hire with Hunter & Darling Events, Brightlingsea
- Vibe- Men's haircut and wet shave (value about £22)
- Vibe- Women's free cut and blow-dry (value about £30)
- Voucher for Spar
- Little Boat Gift shop Voucher
- A vase - Spirals
- A decorative plate Spirals
- A book about WW2 aircraft Spirals
- Café Chic voucher for a cream tea
- Free Tai Chi sessions at Fitness First
- J Soames - a footstool
- Sugar Hairdresser £10 voucher
- Wine Well - Voucher